PC - No chase music (Legion)
Booted the game, played a bit of survivor, switched to killer, played 2 games of Legion and had no chase music in both games.
1st game :
Legion
Autohaven Wreckers - Blood lodge
Perks : Ruin, Dark Devotion, Bamboozle, Thanatophobia
No chase music whole match
NB : survivors told me they had chase music during the entirety of the match
2nd game :
Legion
Autohaven Wreckers - Wretched Shop
Perks : Ruin, Thrill of the hunt, Thanatophobia, Pop goes the weasel
No chase music whole match
NB : this time survivors had normal functioning chase music
I don't have any video to show the absence of chase music but here's the log
DeadByDaylight log Kyukeko 3rd December 2020 16h30.log
Comments
This was on Xbox too, the music would play for the first 1-3 chases but stopped playing after those chases. I was on an autohaven map but don’t remember which
Got a similar issue. Played a match as survivor and there was no ambient music and hook screams were completely silent too. PC too btw.
Edit: The map was Mother's Dwelling. Should add that.
It is actually quite nice not having chase music bleed out your ears tho.
Yes it was actually very soothing games lol but you miss the chase music after a few minutes
Maybe, but I would like custom chase music. Maybe even a slight remix for the basic one. I mean, just listen to mr envy's custom made music. It would be awesome if that was in the game.
I have ! Some are really good ! Maybe they will later but right now it's not a priority i think