Devs redeem yourselves Mid-Chapter please

Devs I like this game I really do. But you really messed up this chapter. You released an unfinished product. Not to mention a guy just named over a 100 bugs that came with this chapter. So please redeem yourselves Mid-Chapter. You have the resources I just read you guys make over 100 million dollars each year so please no excuses. The community is disappointed. You can do a lot of things next Mid-Chapter Bug fixes number one, Perk changes, good Clown Buff, good breakable walls. So please don't fail.

Comments

  • I have hope that they'll redeem themselves. It may not be much but it's still there, Devs please PLEASE dedicate time to fix these bugs and problems before you release another chapter. I love this game and I love spending money on this game, please don't make me regret my decision

  • It is entirely possible that they'll do that. I really doubt that they had the intention to add so many bugs in the game at once.