What's your favorite trolly build combo?

Looking for some fun ideas. Getting burnt out on the same perks EVERY game, and I've been messing around with what I consider trolly builds.

Rules: Build CANT SUCK. It has to be a build that is reasonably capable for the average killer to win.

Wraith:
"Blind Warrior" - White (mangled/hemo)
"Blind Warrior" - Mud (blind)
Ivory Mori

BBQ
Nurses Calling
Sloppy Butcher
Franklin's Demise

Mori for pressure so you don't need Ruin. If no Mori then replace Nurses calling with Ruin.

*Edit:
Any killer, any perks with your add-ons of choice.

Comments

  • Pig

    Whispers
    Enduring
    MYC/Nurse's/Monitor
    BBQ

    Addons:
    Combat straps
    Video Tape

  • After the last patch...

    Wraith
    The Beast (The Wraith's Terror Radius is no longer suppressed while cloaked.)
    The Ghost (After uncloaking, The Wraith's Terror Radius and Red Stain will remain suppressed for 6 seconds.)

    -Distressing
    -Insidious
    whatever 2 other perks (NOED/Fav gen slow perk typically)

    The addons and first 2 perks lead in mass confusion and it is absolutely hilarious. So many times I'll be walking around by a survivor while they're running around figuring out where I am due to heartbeat, Uncloak, they stop hearing it and run right into me. You don't need distressing/insidious, but it can make it even funnier.