Amanda's Secret & Rules Set No. 2
So I have just learned yesterday that the devs are intending for Ultra Rare add-ons to just change the play style of Killers. Well, I have a suggestion for 2 of Pig's add-ons.
Disclaimer - I am a Pig main, and feel that the following changes would definitely suit the developers' idea of what ultra rare add-ons should be. Casual players may not understand what I mean even after re-reading 10 times.
Rules Set No. 2 Does not change the way I play at all. It just doesn't. I also do not believe that it is very strong, especially not Ultra Rare levels of strong. Survivors have more than enough time to check all 4 Jigsaw boxes in 2 minutes and 38 seconds(The actual default timer of the RBT).
As for Amanda's Secret, I actually just figured this out today after experimenting with different builds in the PTB with the Clown's perks on other Killers - Amanda's Secret DRASTICALLY changed the way that I play Pig. Even more so than Amanda's Letter does(15 meters plz?). Here is a link to a comment I made on a different discussion describing the build and play style that it offers - [http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/2103/hex-ruin-on-doctor#latest]
I am suggesting to keep what Rules Set No. 2 does the same, and lower the rarity. To what? I don't know. Whatever you want to. At the same time, give Amanda's Secret a small buff. So many different things to do with it, but if anything I really think the explosion for Jigsaw boxes should not hide the aura of the survivor. When you are far away, the explosion blocking the aura changes it from 6 seconds to 2 seconds or less. Make Amanda's Secret an Ultra Rare once you add the small buff.
tl;dr
Give Amanda's Secret a small buff and make it an Ultra Rare. Keep Rules Set No. 2 the way it is now but lower the rarity.
Comments