All right, let's be honest
This game peaked at Spark of Madness.
It's all downhill from here.
This game peaked at Spark of Madness.
It's all downhill from here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game peaked at Shattered bloodline really
You're not wrong.
Edit: I think Curtain call was the last DLC that really felt 'stable'.
I’m a newer player (and by newer I mean darkness among us not inexperienced by any means) first of all looking back at the fact that I started playing this game at legions release, how am I still playing this game? I should’ve looked at legion and said “nope I’m done” it’s weird. Any way I liked the game most at demise of the faithful although that’s probably because it was the first chapter for me to get excited about. Still loved it tho
Apparently you don't remember what a horrific pos doc was at release.
I was in love with his design from day 1, but I didn't wind up buying until after the "doctor cube" because of how crappy he was.