Match Making is off

Ive been using the new killer "The Twins" they're level 5.. and all night long I've been matched with 1, 2, and 7, 8, etc. It's super annoying and all the survivors want to do is squat.


I thought the match making was based on the character selected/your skill level with them. And even so when do ranked 13, 14 killers be pinned against 1's and 2's?


Is this problem being fixed or? Help me understand.


I uploaded just 1 of my games, so DEVs can see what I'm talking about.

20201203_000453.jpg


Comments

  • Weird. I'm a Red Rank Killer and for some reason, this evening, I'm pulling squads that are mostly Green and Purple with perhaps (1) Red Rank in them. It is kind of the opposite of your issue. I'm not too keen on it because I'm used to pulling all Red Rank or mostly Red and the odd Purple. Let's just say these matches aren't exactly fair, nor are they satisfying to me.

    However, I don't think MMR has been on (as far as I know) for some time, so it being off is kind of par for the course. I think we must just be having a weird night where the people available at any given time are limited so it is throwing together Survivor squads that are not optimal.

  • I've been having the same issue!! It's been aggravating me to no end. I sent a ticket to customer support with the tons of screenshots I've taken where I'm rank 14 and I'm being matched with red and purple ranks. It makes the game infuriating when you're playing against people that have played much more and are obviously much better than us lower ranks. I'm trying to learn ... not get my ass beat and mocked by these higher ranks.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    Weird. I'm a Red Rank Killer and for some reason, this evening, I'm pulling squads that are mostly Green and Purple with perhaps (1) Red Rank in them. It is kind of the opposite of your issue. I'm not too keen on it because I'm used to pulling all Red Rank or mostly Red and the odd Purple. Let's just say these matches aren't exactly fair, nor are they satisfying to me.

    However, I don't think MMR has been on (as far as I know) for some time, so it being off is kind of par for the course. I think we must just be having a weird night where the people available at any given time are limited so it is throwing together Survivor squads that are not optimal.

    I've been having this problem for days now though. Not just tonight.

  • @musspass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1790552#Comment_1790552

    I've been having this problem for days now though. Not just tonight.

    Same it's been days for me too.

  • @musspass said:

    I've been having the same issue!! It's been aggravating me to no end. I sent a ticket to customer support with the tons of screenshots I've taken where I'm rank 14 and I'm being matched with red and purple ranks. It makes the game infuriating when you're playing against people that have played much more and are obviously much better than us lower ranks. I'm trying to learn ... not get my ass beat and mocked by these higher ranks.

    Exactly!! Trying to enjoy the game 😠

  • and I get green rank teammates/killers as rank 3/4.