Would You Rather
Let's play a game squad, I'm sure you all know how to play but if you don't here's the rules.
Someone asks a question where you pick between two choices, then someone answers and when they answer they ask a would you rather question of they're own.
I'll get the ball rolling.
Would you rather SWF with a Toxic rank 1 who is really good, or a positive, chill player who's a rank 20?
(Side note can be DBD related if you want, your call)
Comments
I'd rather play with a chill survivor to be honest, winning is great but the reason I play alot of co-op games with my cousin us how hard we laugh and we just have a good time. Winning is fun but not when its toxic (Bad word) who are also cocky as crap
Chill player who's rank 20, because I just wanna survibe
Would you rather get a piece of cake while blowing up Detroit (not the game, the actual city), or not blow up Detroit and NOT get a piece of cake
The latter sounds like my life, rather choose that however.
Would you rather know how you would die or when you would die?
Watch me juke this noob below me
Probably How.
Would You Rather get a hippopotamus for Christmas, or a "you" (still don't know what she means by that)?
Hippo
Would you rather go back 100 years or forward 100?
Both sound like a nightmare as I'm a bit claustrophobic, but I'd rather be in a freezing snowman than buried under hot sand.
Would you rather relive the worst day of your life, or have the worst day of your life occur tomorrow?