Refunds?
I dont want this killer. I want my money back too much wrong with them Bug wise.
I dont want this killer. I want my money back too much wrong with them Bug wise.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well as we learned through the massive screw up from bhvr that was the halloween shards discount...
No
Not under any circumstance do you get a refund
even if its bhvr fault
EUla or something like that. idk
Why did you even purchase the dlc in the first place when it was clear that it was buggy and unfinished? The devs even announced this.
If you played Dead by Daylight for less than two hours since the DLC was purchased you can ask for a refund in the support tab in Steam
"You would like a refund? Hahahahahahaha... No." -BHVR
They basically treat this like it's our fault for buying a buggy mess. Thank goodness I didn't buy and I'm not going to buy it till this ######### gets fixed