Twins Add-Ons

What would you consider the best Add-Ons for twins?


I havn't been running any Add-On's

Comments

  • Speed addons are easily the best competing only with toy sword (faster pounce charge) and slightly with lower pounce CD addon, other then those almost all are kind of useless or extremely underwhelming.

  • @Kebek said:

    Speed addons are easily the best competing only with toy sword (faster pounce charge) and slightly with lower pounce CD addon, other then those almost all are kind of useless or extremely underwhelming.

    Exactly, I would say that the Toy Sword is the best, the movement speed add-ons are close second.

  • By far the best addon is Stale Biscuit. The window of opportunity to kick Victor is way too large and being able to reduce it is heavenly.

    Most others are more tailored to specific methods of play. If you're the type of person who only plays Victor, Toy Sword is another very good addon as it takes a whole quarter off the pounce charge time. Tiny Fingernail is also good as it takes less time to release Victor.

    If you like to unbind Victor for snowballing, i.e. hitting someone as Charlotte and then downing them as Victor, I would recommend Tiny Fingernail and the two speed addons, Madeleine's Scarf and Forest Stew, though Victor already moves so fast that they're kind of redundant, and together they only increase his speed from 150% to 175%, so I think they're more of a fun gimmick than anything else. Therefore I'd recommend using Stale Biscuit or Toy Sword instead.

    Personally, I like to make as much use of the Twins being two separate Killers as I can. This means I play a lot more Charlotte than other people. For that reason, I really enjoy Bloody Black Hood, since switching to Charlotte takes way too much time.

    My favorite addon combo is definitely Stale Biscuit and Bloody Black Hood. Does a great job of lowering the unnecessary limitations on Victor's pounce and Charlotte's switch times.

    Aside from these, most of the addons range from "ok" to useless. Since I play a lot of Charlotte I can get some use out of the increased shriek range addons, and the Candalabra is a decent to prevent crushing when paired with Stale Biscuit, but everything else is kind of... not useful.

    Word of advice: NEVER USE THE CAT FIGURINE ADDON. Most of your pounces will be in chases/at loops, so the Survivor will be very near/right in front of you, and the landing marker that Cat Figurine adds will be so close that it will obscure your vision of the Survivor and much of the screen. It's meant to be a training wheels addon but it hinders you if you go for simple easy pounces and helps you for longer, more skillful ones, so it's kind of counter-intuitive. Either way, don't run it.