Sonic boom type explosion

I was playing survivor and I saw one when somebody got hooked last night, pretty sure we were on Ormond.

There was like a wave of energy that blasted from the explosion.

Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Comments

  • You mean the effect when someone dies? If they did not die and were just hooked, it might just be another bug/glitch. The explosion thing always happens when someone dies on a hook.

  • @Gerneral_Buckness said:

    I was playing survivor and I saw one when somebody got hooked last night, pretty sure we were on Ormond.

    There was like a wave of energy that blasted from the explosion.

    Anybody know what I'm talking about?

    Was it preceeded by someone screaming, "KAMEHAMEHA!!!!"?

    Asking for a friend.

  • @Gerneral_Buckness said:

    I was playing survivor and I saw one when somebody got hooked last night, pretty sure we were on Ormond.

    There was like a wave of energy that blasted from the explosion.

    Anybody know what I'm talking about?

    Guile from street fighter confirmed next killer

  • The killer probably kicked a gen close to the hook with poop goes the weasel. It has a big effect like what you described.

  • @apathyinc said:

    The killer probably kicked a gen close to the hook with poop goes the weasel. It has a big effect like what you described.

    Cool thanks! That was probably it.

  • That's just Elodie making noise.