Two things that desperately need fixing IMO
1) Something about the killers, PH in particular keeps making my controls cut out in close quarters. It makes it so I don’t even want to attempt to engage with them because it will just automatically result in a hook.
2) Fixing a gen half way and then coming back to find it totally regressed back to zero. Now I can totally understand if the killer is running a regression perk like Ruin or maybe Pop goes the Weasel. But I just went against a PH that was literally running no perks at all except for one that causes blindness after you heal someone. Is this really supposed to happen? It just seems really, really unfair.
Comments
Blindness when you heal someone? I think you are referring to Death bound
It makes someone scream and suffer from the *oblivious status effect for a minute after healing another player 32 meters away from the killer.
Yeah, that’s the one. I was using Iron Will so I wasn’t screaming out loud, which made me think that it might be a different perk. Lol
Actually, I see what you mean but Iron will only stops the moaning noises you make from being injured. Calm spirit is the perk that doesn't make you scream from stuff like death bound, doctor, or clown's gas, etc.
That’s funny because I really don’t remember screaming. Maybe I did. Probably I did. Didn’t give it much thought.
Also for P head, the best thing you can do is make distance anytime you can and pre throw pallets out of his POTD range if you know he is on you.
I’d still love to know why he effs up my controls so badly.