A very sad totem spot

20201202180250_1 - Kopie.jpg

It has been a very long time (1.5 years?) since I last saw this very sad Totem spot. Could you please put it back at the bottom of the hill? Because I know my luck...


Edit: Ormond as well, although not as bad as Autoheaven

20201203200600_1.jpg


Comments

  • Hey the old Lighthouse Totem is back! Been a few months buddy, how ya been? Oh it's already gone. :(

  • New maps, totems still ######### lmao. Had totems on the MacMillan maps that are just sitting there in the middle of nowhere like in coldwind, but with no corn. What is the point? Hex perks are one of our perk slots. Its meant to be something to find, not stumble upon. Its ridiculous.

  • @Manky said:

    New maps, totems still ######### lmao. Had totems on the MacMillan maps that are just sitting there in the middle of nowhere like in coldwind, but with no corn. What is the point? Hex perks are one of our perk slots. Its meant to be something to find, not stumble upon. Its ridiculous.

    That is also the case on Crotus Prenn. And there is also that "in front of the hill" totem on MacMillan, where it just sits next to the rock and not in that little corner.

  • Just a question but what is that lit perk in the second picture? I've never seen it before

  • Friendly reminder this is a REWORKED map. They actively made this spot a thing on it which is even more annoying.

    @Saltjar34 said:

    Just a question but what is that lit perk in the second picture? I've never seen it before

    They changed the icons for perks. I do wonder what it's replacing.

  • @Milo said:

    Friendly reminder this is a REWORKED map. They actively made this spot a thing on it which is even more annoying.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1793164#Comment_1793164

    They changed the icons for perks. I do wonder what it's replacing.

    @Saltjar34 said:

    Just a question but what is that lit perk in the second picture? I've never seen it before

    These my own custom perk icons. It replaces Kindred.

    @LapisInfernalis said:

    This is still work in progress, but I wanted to share what I got for you. These are Star Wars themed perk icons for both Killer and Survivor. I won't do all perks since many of the vanilla icons are univeral (f.e. Adrenaline or Self Care). The perks' background coloring in the picture is for my other (complete) Icon Collection, but I also have a standard version for the vanilla background.

    I tried to give the Killer perks Empire/Dark Side themed icons and the Survivor perks Republic/Light Side themed Icons. Neutral symbols can be found on both sides. I also tried to fit the icon to the perk. I used stuff from everywhere: Original Trilogy, Prequels, TV Shows, Legends...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UCFJE2OFLDDW/swperks.png

    left to right:

    Killer:

    • Dark Devotion (Sith Holocron), NOED ("Order 66" written in Aurebesh), Devour Hope (Death Star), Hex: Undying (Immortal Emperor Valkorion), Insidious (Palpatine/Sidious), Make Your Choice (Jedi/Imperial insignia)
    • Rancor (Darth Maul), Hounted Ground (Sith Temple), Infectios Fright (Secura, Koon and Mundi sreaming), Mindbreaker (Maul mindprobing ARC Lt. Jesse), Monstrous Shrine (Darksaber in Maul's cave)
    • Surveillance (Inperial probe droid), Discordance, Fire Up (Anakin on Mustafar), Hex: TOTH (Boba Fett), Iron Grasp, Stridor
    • Zanshin Tactics (Thrawn)

    Survivor:

    • Dance With Me (Cantina Band), Decisive Strike (Clone/Stormtrooper armor with some tally marks), Leader (CT 7567 - Cpt. Rex), Unbreakable (ARC 5555 - Fives), Aftercare (Obi-Wan Kenobi with young Luke Skywalker on Tatooine), Dead Hard
    • Desperate Measures (Luke attacks the Death Star), Distortion (Obi-Wan Kenobi), For The People (Padmé) Kindred (Mandalorian insignia), Lithe (Ahsoka Tano)
    • No Mither, No One Left Behind (2 clone troopers), Prove Thyself (Rex & Torrent Company), Resilience (Leia Organa), Sole Survivor (CT 6116 - Kix), Urban Evasion (Baby Yoda)
    • Vigil (ARC trooper), Any Means Necessary (Anakin), Balanced Landing (Ahsoka Tano), Better Together (Han & Leia), Breakdown (Obi-Wan Kenobi),
    • Flip Flop (Jar-Jar Binks), Left Behind (RC 1207 - Sev), Small Game ("It's a trap!!!"), Solidarity (Padme), Visionary (Darth Revan), WGLF

    Planned so far (= I have idears for it):

    Killer:

    • Agitation, Enduring, Predator, Overcharge, Mad Grit, I'm All Ears, Nemesis, Gearhead, Dead Man's Switch

    Survivor:

    • Hope, Mettle Of Man, Alert, Deliverance, Diversion, Head On, Poised, Cameraderie, Bucke Up

    Edit 6.9.20: I tidied up this post for the official release. Here is the link. have fun :)

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2221304012