What are your favorite exhaustion perks?
Mine are Dead Hard and Sprint Burst,
Dead Hard - Dead Hard is just Dead Hard I use it to evade hits.
Sprint Burst - to evade a hit and get away.
Mine are Dead Hard and Sprint Burst,
Dead Hard - Dead Hard is just Dead Hard I use it to evade hits.
Sprint Burst - to evade a hit and get away.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lithe because its simply better c:
Lithe. By far. Lithe/Dance With Me saves my ass in every game I'm running it.
Balanced Landing, it allows me to do some spicy stealth plays!
Sprint Burst. Easily the best exhaustion perk in the game; it's not even close.
i've been digging the fixated/sprint burst combo lately but i also love head on
Lithe or head on.
Lithe is nice getting a boost while the killer is wasting time walking around or vault. It also helps when your on an unsafe loop or using the dummy tech.
Head on is memey and not exactly practical buy as a mostly solo survivor player (when I play survivor) it's so satisfying especially when get a save with it.