Medkit Add-on to help with Mori's?
I'm literally just waking up and had this idea. This idea may be a nice tiny way to counter Mori's. So hear me out.
Medkit Add-on: Paddles(Very Rare Add-on)
Requirements:
-Victim must be Mori'd.
-Must have at least 16 charges left on Medkit to activate.
Use: With the add-on, you'll be able to "heal" the corpse in a sense(would take as long as healing one health state). Once revived, medkit is consumed. Revived player will have the Broken status effect for the rest of the game and will be considered on there final hook.
I think with being an add-on it stops people from finding them in chests so you have to basically use them when you think someone might be using a Mori. It would basically be a hard counter to the single Mori but not much against an Ebony but gives the player a chance to do something in the game cause I know some people get caught early, and mori'd directly off hook. It's not strong in SWF or any other type of team because using the add-on is just a guessing game if someone is using a Mori. I would like to hear others thoughts about this, maybe tweaks to it. I briefly thought maybe a single use perk but I think that would be too strong for survivors because then you don't risk losing the add-on but just wasted a peek for the game.
Comments
Then killers would just throw Franklin's on ,to counter the counter
True, didn't think of that. But then that'd make them waste a perk slot at least... And that's if they even have Franklin's. Like other perks and items. It's not perfect and it's supposed to have it's downsides. So maybe that's what makes it a workable add-on?
People will have already left by the time you heal them
Not necessarily. Since it would only be an add-on you could check the score screen to see what everyone brought in. And if you saw that, you'd stay instead of exiting all the way. If not, your loss. All about teammate work and if people quit before at least checking that when a Mori is in play, is bad form.