I'm fine with unviable killers
I'd be absolutely fine with unviable killers if the devs finally nerfed billy and nurse to the levels of the other killers.
I'm a killer main, why would I want this to happen? Because it's WAY harder to buff everyone else up to their level, it'd be better to bring them down and nerf survivor loops and rework maps accordingly.
Reworks should include things like the garage on Bedham/Haddonfield, the Doublewindowjunglegyms with 0 mindgame potential on the Cornfields etc etc.
I'm fine with survivors having loopspots as long as a killer can effectively mindgame them, currently those spots are way to save, especially considering you cannot even bloodlust them because there's ALWAYS pallets nearby.
Survivors should have those big loops but please don't put pallets in them in addition to so many windows.
Also if you are to keep the hatch the way it is, give killers a similar failstate mechanic.
If 3+ survivors are alive by the time the exit gates are opened and not blocked by bloodwarden (one survivor alone opening the gates shouldn't be punished) then the killer receives a 10% speedboost and can instadown survivors and mori them.
Sounds OP? Well survivors shouldn't be hanging around the gates if they are opened anyways.
Comments
The most annoying thing about Billy is that stupid hobble he does when he chases, makes me extra salty when he downs me.
Only beef I have with him.
tbh I think his power should just have a charge-meter similar to spirit. Nurse just needs a cooldown on her power AFTER she hit somebody. make it 3 secs or sth. All of those things naturally only should happen if we have killers more powerful in general.
Or Billy should possibly have a fuel type of mechanic, like the huntress has to replenish her hatchets, and considering huntress doesn't even have any other use with her power where Billy can use it to travel the map indefinitely which is insanely powerful in relation to map pressure. In general I think most killers should have some kind limiter on how much they can actually use their power, especially when considering some have and they're not even that strong. Take trapper, his power can easily be countered and is very situational/conditional of them actually walking/running into them, a perk that reveals them, and there is a limited supply of them. Same with hag, her traps can be easily countered and even be destroyed, it requires that survivors to trigger them, and she has a limited suppply. There should be limiters in place, and survivors mechanics and elements should be reworked and rebalanced accordingly (nerf).