are points currently being awarded correctly?
I keep getting 4Ks with Twins but zero pip. I'm looking at my score for the last match, and shouldn't I have more points in devout?
I keep getting 4Ks with Twins but zero pip. I'm looking at my score for the last match, and shouldn't I have more points in devout?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends how many times everyone was hooked. If you didn't 3 hook at least 3 people I believe you don't get your iri
Devout is known to be bugged this patch for whatever reason where some hooks aren't counting.
magical.
thanks!
I think the breakdown is saying that I got 10 hooks?
Nope, it's saying that you got 10 points for hook actions. Out of 100 points.
oh! OK... that is confusing...
Looking at the breakdown you got:
-10 points for hooking all survivors at least once
-40 points for sacrificing all 4 survivors, 10 points per survivor (I think. I'm not 100% sure on this one.)
-10 points for hooking actions. This is the literal putting a survivor on the hook part.