What is the point of the PTB anymore? (ScottJund)
This is a topic that really needs attention and the video does a great job of explaining the problem so I won't get into it myself. Thanks Scott for covering this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5rNyMVG5gNot mine all credit goes to:
Comments
the devs aren't going to listen, because they don't like Scott
Yeah I'm not expecting them to, but maybe if it gets some attention and enough people are aware of it they won't release a chapter as botched as this again.
They will if it enough people bought it.
Same with cosmetics.
I suspect they are being given strict deadlines for pumping out DLC and cosmetics, and basically just not being allowed to work on anything else. Told not to communicate with us here by any means as well so that nothing slips that shouldn't slip...I wouldn't be surprised if the devs are basically corporate hostage; would love to talk with someone who quits/leaves behaviour because maybe then we could find out what the heck is going on over there..... or not, if they forced them into an NDA. You can't break that without ending not only your job but your whole career.
A dev that violates an NDA can very very rarely ever be hired anywhere by any studio. So it's an effective way to hush developers.
That's my theory anyways, I mean maybe they are just lazy and incompetent; but I don't think that's the case. I think there is something else going on.
I 100% agree with Scott there. The devs lost all interest in the game it seems. They just want to milk it out and get some money, they don't care about player feedback (Like coup de grace being real bad -> they nerfed it LMAO).
to nerf a meme perk
at this point I'm just glad they didn't break PS4 fps again lol
I'd watch this dudes vids if he didn't take up 70% of the screen. I don't want to look at you, pal, I want to look at the video game.
lmao me too. Its the one thing I am greatful about.
PTB’s at this point are to build up hype, thats it
Somehow when converting the PTB to live made more bugs