Why do killers keep dodging?

It's already bad enough that it takes forever to find a lobby, then the killers keep bouncing out of the lobby for literally no apparently reason. No bright clothes, no items nothing.

Do you really want easy matches that bad?

Comments

  • Dunno. I don’t even dodge keys. Everyone gets sacrificed in my lobbies muhahaha.

  • idk man, I don't even know

  • I’ve been getting really ######### ping on and off so I’ve had to dodge a few lobbies, for everyone’s sake.

  • Cause they can. Killer queue times are pretty much non existent. I personally don't dodge lobbies though cause I don't mind the challenge.

  • I'm dodging lobbies with too many items, because i'm trying to get some sweet sweet hoarder value.

    User: "Capture.PNG"

    In 3 games, i've gotten a feng going back for her key, a dwight going back for his medkit, and a bill looting a random chest.

    Nobody has gotten the basement chest. Glorious. I can't wait till this perk actually spawns the extra chests in.