New bug???

11 hooks but couldn't get adept on twins even when everything else was irri?

3 survivors died on 3rd hook, 1 died on 2nd.

Comments

  • Yep, same here. Prevented me from getting Adept as well as I'm at red ranks. Devs should fix this and make it not require quad iri at red ranks to get adept as well.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    11 hooks but couldn't get adept on twins even when everything else was irri?

    3 survivors died on 3rd hook, 1 died on 2nd.

    Yeah,i heard that the devout emblem is bugged (at least on the twins)

  • You're kidding. Of course one of the hardest achievements on one of the weakest Killers is immediately bugged so its impossible to do at the hardest ranks. God I love being in red ranks.

  • @scoser said:

    Yep, same here. Prevented me from getting Adept as well as I'm at red ranks. Devs should fix this and make it not require quad iri at red ranks to get adept as well.

    I wish it didn't required quad irri, sometimes it's too much.

    @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209844/new-bug

    Yeah,i heard that the devout emblem is bugged (at least on the twins)

    After a while I've seen people also complaining about it.

    @HealsBadMan said:

    You're kidding. Of course one of the hardest achievements on one of the weakest Killers is immediately bugged so its impossible to do at the hardest ranks. God I love being in red ranks.

    I'm also surprised and pissed for this, it took me a while to do well and just for the game to say no..... It really made my day sour.