MICHAEL MYERS SELECT MUSIC GONE?

WHERE HIS THEME GO WHEN YOU CHOOSE MICHAEL?? PUT IT BACK PLS AND THE REST OF HIS MUSIC YOU REMOVED! :(

Comments

  • I SAW! GODAMMIT! DEVS, YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

  • I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE! BUT I LIKE SCREAMING! 
  • It's a bug that only some people get.

  • They're already working on restoring it so chill out and go mori someone or something. 
  • Known bug already being looked into, deep breaths and keep it cool chief.

  • Yea i just noticed when I selected him. I feel like Pig should get the Saw theme when selecting her too.
  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    Yea i just noticed when I selected him. I feel like Pig should get the Saw theme when selecting her too.

    LINK THAT SAW THEME

  • SasukeKun said:

    @OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    Yea i just noticed when I selected him. I feel like Pig should get the Saw theme when selecting her too.

    LINK THAT SAW THEME

    m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE
  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    SasukeKun said:

    @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    Yea i just noticed when I selected him. I feel like Pig should get the Saw theme when selecting her too.

    LINK THAT SAW THEME

    m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE

    oo like if they put it in matches? that would be SICK

  • I think having licenses music for the killers would be cool, but I think it might be tricky if the Devs are unable to get permission for additional cosmetics on those characters.

  • CoolAKn said:

    I think having licenses music for the killers would be cool, but I think it might be tricky if the Devs are unable to get permission for additional cosmetics on those characters.

    Yea I really want new cosmetics for the licensed characters. I hope we hear back soon... I know they said one of the licensed killers will probably get something soon (Leatherface) since he's pretty easy and he didn't come with a survivor.
  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    CoolAKn said:

    I think having licenses music for the killers would be cool, but I think it might be tricky if the Devs are unable to get permission for additional cosmetics on those characters.

    Yea I really want new cosmetics for the licensed characters. I hope we hear back soon... I know they said one of the licensed killers will probably get something soon (Leatherface) since he's pretty easy and he didn't come with a survivor.

    Personally, I think the licensed property they are referring to is Halloween, since they have a movie coming out soon. Including new cosmetics for Michael and Laurie would be "free" advertisement for the movie.

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    Yea i just noticed when I selected him. I feel like Pig should get the Saw theme when selecting her too.

    I think the theme should be playing when a survivor has the trap on and the remaining time is getting low