The issue of balance

Since the relase of dbd playing killer had plenty of problems, and some of them are still in the game, it's ok according to devs and the survivor mains;

Since the relase of dbd playing survivor is a relaxing sauna indeed, if something from the killer's meta is threatening (ie ruin/undying), it's just breaking their vacation, so it's tagged as 'frustrating to play against' and needs to be nerfed.

Since the relase survivors get just minor nerfs and their meta is always the same, and broken.

Since the relase killers get heavy nerfs everytime crybabes won't adapt to their meta perks.

Devs, is really worth to listen to these crybabes? Guess no, the game must be enjoyable to everyone, not just for survivors.

Comments

  • Is this a joke?

    It's one thing to argue that balance is still an issue. It's another to say that killers have been nerfed more than survivors since release.

    What you use premises that are untrue, it calls into question the credibility of your argument.

  • Killers get heavy nerfs every time? Oh really? I recommend you look at killer gameplay from 4 years ago.

  • Well this behaviour from devs, and community, erased the entire point of an horror game. Killer should be the power role, and survivors must to put effort in the game. Otherwise this is nothing, really nothing. You can't say this is an horror game if survivor is relaxing (and I'm talking of survivor played by good hands, not bad players)

  • @BattleCast said:

    Killers get heavy nerfs every time? Oh really? I recommend you look at killer gameplay from 4 years ago.

    Yes indeed, my best from my memory was the destruction of Unrelenting+STBFL

  • aae4e203a043d782fac3a2c652d8aace7f94b5ad4dce7ca4cc7561dfde5aa981_1.jpg.jpg

    I posted this in another thread too, pardon the ifunny watermark.

    But there's balance issues on both ends. No need to call people crybabies.

  • I have to disagree on this one. If you're new to the game, everything you say is understandable. But if you're an old player, then you remember when exhaustion didn't exist, when you could vault windows infinitely without the entity blocking it, when old ds was still a thing, toolboxes were busted, when you couldn't kick gens, and much more.

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VG0AGPJLOUJT/aae4e203a043d782fac3a2c652d8aace7f94b5ad4dce7ca4cc7561dfde5aa981-1-jpg.jpg

    I posted this in another thread too, pardon the ifunny watermark.

    But there's balance issues on both ends. No need to call people crybabies.

    Well they are

  • @lowiq said:

    Is this a joke?

    It's one thing to argue that balance is still an issue. It's another to say that killers have been nerfed more than survivors since release.

    What you use premises that are untrue, it calls into question the credibility of your argument.

    I agree, but only because Killers haven't gotten any good perk in the last few years other than Undying, which is just a bandaid.

    But yeah, I'm not gonna take a side here. Both sides suffer, and both sides are busted.

  • @lowiq said:

    Is this a joke?

    It's one thing to argue that balance is still an issue. It's another to say that killers have been nerfed more than survivors since release.

    What you use premises that are untrue, it calls into question the credibility of your argument.

    I don't know which killer are you maining now but if you say my words are untrue you are bad at the game, sorry man