Possible to get all perks without leveling teachable?
So I don't think so but is there any way to level up a survivor or killer until you get all the perks without touching the teachable perks?
I wanna learn all the available perks on Michael but I absolutely hate his teachable. It's just annoying cause now when I level other killers, I definitely don't want Michael's crappy perks on their bloodweb over stronger potential perks. Killers are already weak enough ![]()
Comments
Once you get past Level 10, the Entity begins to take away nodes on the blood web. If you do not want to touch the teachable perks, just ignore them on the blood web and let the Entity block them out. You will probably have to repeat this a lot, especially if you want to level up Myers and not unlock his perks.
as you near level 30 and the teachable you will notice in the bloodweb that there are 2 perks , each will be 3 steps from the starting point , you can learn 4 parts of the bloodweb before the entity starts to black out things starting with one perk . If though you choose a perk it will start the entity off blocking the other perk . So plan ahead and choose what you want and leave the rest for the entity . Just a fyi on the way it will move on the bloodweb , it starts with a perk and usualy moves until its path if blocked then it will usually jump to a lines end before it will move to a spot in the middle of a line .
I think you guys are confused at my question XD I'm saying at level 35 and higher, the only two perks on the blood web will always be the teachables. But even if my Michael is past level 50, it will infinitely still have the teachable perks as the only two until I decide to learn 2 out of 3.
This is because the teachables are more prioritized over other perks when they appear in a new blood web
short answer: no
What?? STBFL, Dying Light and PWYF are all amazing. Why the ######### would you NOT want those?