Is there no achievements this time?

On Xbox and there doesn't appear to be anything new?

Comments

  • The trophies are up on PlayStation. Honestly, it'd probably be for the better if at least one of them never showed up. It's not very well designed.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Newly added achievements (on Xbox anyway) usually take a day or two to appear. Give it a little time. They'll show up.

    That has never happened. I've played every DLC since Spirit day 1 and knocked out the Adepts right away.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    The trophies are up on PlayStation. Honestly, it'd probably be for the better if at least one of them never showed up. It's not very well designed.

    Oh god don't tell me there is another one as bad as the Xbox Bill update one where you need HUNDREDS of protection hits and not even just protection hits but ones exclusively near someone unhooked?

    Can you post them here or something?

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785431#Comment_1785431

    Oh god don't tell me there is another one as bad as the Xbox Bill update one where you need HUNDREDS of protection hits and not even just protection hits but ones exclusively near someone unhooked?

    Can you post them here or something?

    1 Platinum • 1 Gold • 36 Silver • 123 Bronze

    Scroll all the way to the bottom for the newest chapter. I don't think it's bad as Bill's, but I can see a lot of Survivors getting pissed at you for trying to do this.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785484#Comment_1785484

    Hm... When the Blight was released, the achievements didn't show up for me until the day after. I don't know what to say then.

    Great, actually yeah you're right about that.

    It was only the Blight though. I think it was more like that night too. IDK if it was the next day. So this is a start of a trend? I wonder what has changed to make it so they get delayed for Xbox?


    I do remember another chapter it might've been Deathslinger or something where I came on and made a topic and @NotQueen acknowledged it and they went live in like 2 minutes after. Whether or not they controlled that I have no idea.

  • It took a few minutes to come through on PS4 too. But they eventually showed up.

  • It seems to have happened agian. I really wonder if the topics I made mattered?

    It appears they just went live. A single person on Xbox has unlocked adept melody. Although they don't show up for me yet. Resetting console now.

  • Someone already has the 5 stun one done...WHAT.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Someone already has the 5 stun one done...WHAT.

    I imagine the perk power struggle works for this achievement. Could also play with friends and intentionally go down against the killer so your friend can pallet save.

    For steam, there is a program that allows people to hack achievements onto their account as well.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Someone already has the 5 stun one done...WHAT.

    They had to have farmed or you don't need to do it in a public match. The description doesn't say anything about needing a public match.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785590#Comment_1785590

    I remember one other person starting a thread months ago concerning the lack of new achievements. It might've been Deathslinger. I don't remember. Maybe I should've said that it can happen, instead of saying that it usually happens. I'll go ahead and edit that.

    On another note, Rescue Mission sounds like it's going to suck. Very few killers I face pick up a survivor inside a pallet unless they're forced to, and even fewer pick up a survivor in a safe spot and then willingly walk through a pallet (and rightfully so).

    Yeah it's going to suck in public matches because Killers are going to do everything they can to avoid a pallet save. Power Moves is going to suck too, especially in red ranks.

  • ^Yeah I noticed that too,. Anyone want to confirm if KYF works for the pallet one?

  • Tag Team should just be for getting downs with Victor. There is no reason you should get downs with Victor on their back.


    A couple times now I jumped onto them and instantly switched to Charllote who was right there already. The survivor not only had time to get Victor off of their back but to make it to safe areas.


    Also, was I supposed to hurt someone in a locker as Victor? I lunged at a locker that someone was in and hurt them?

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Tag Team should just be for getting downs with Victor. There is no reason you should get downs with Victor on their back.

    A couple times now I jumped onto them and instantly switched to Charllote who was right there already. The survivor not only had time to get Victor off of their back but to make it to safe areas.

    Also, was I supposed to hurt someone in a locker as Victor? I lunged at a locker that someone was in and hurt them?

    The locker thing is a bug that should stay until the devs actually add their locker interaction plan for Victor.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785805#Comment_1785805

    The locker thing is a bug that should stay until the devs actually add their locker interaction plan for Victor.

    I say there's a good chance this doesn't get fixed until the hotfix that introduces the locker interaction with Victor.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785846#Comment_1785846

    I say there's a good chance this doesn't get fixed until the hotfix that introduces the locker interaction with Victor.

    I hope so, I've actually thought about getting the DLC just to take advantage of this but all of the other bugs keep pushing me away. Usually I wouldn't take advantage of things like this but the Twins are so bad that they actually need it.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785617#Comment_1785617

    They had to have farmed or you don't need to do it in a public match. The description doesn't say anything about needing a public match.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785726#Comment_1785726

    Yeah it's going to suck in public matches because Killers are going to do everything they can to avoid a pallet save. Power Moves is going to suck too, especially in red ranks.

    This looks like a bug/typo. Practically every achievement states public matches, I don't see why this should be different.

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785739#Comment_1785739

    This looks like a bug/typo. Practically every achievement states public matches, I don't see why this should be different.

    That's what I'm thinking, but it would be great if the devs moved away from the public matches requirement. Not all of us want to go through hell earning some of the harder trophies.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785998#Comment_1785998

    That's what I'm thinking, but it would be great if the devs moved away from the public matches requirement. Not all of us want to go through hell earning some of the harder trophies.

    Hopefully last second someone realized it was absurd and made that change.


    Even with the new perk getting pallet saves is going to be incredibly rare for me as I feel like you need to play a newb for them to happen. Its especially rare solo. Not even 1 in 100 matches for me and thats no joke.

    THe last one that was stupid is the Bill one which made no sense to me. They nerfed the insanely difficult huntress one and then released the Bill one?

    In a year and a half I am 73% done with that one. It requires you to purposely play dangerous around the hook which isn't my style. Lately I have said screw it and ran borrowed time and hook rush which I hate. I just want to get that one done though.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1786056#Comment_1786056

    Hopefully last second someone realized it was absurd and made that change.

    Even with the new perk getting pallet saves is going to be incredibly rare for me as I feel like you need to play a newb for them to happen. Its especially rare solo. Not even 1 in 100 matches for me and thats no joke.

    THe last one that was stupid is the Bill one which made no sense to me. They nerfed the insanely difficult huntress one and then released the Bill one?

    In a year and a half I am 73% done with that one. It requires you to purposely play dangerous around the hook which isn't my style. Lately I have said screw it and ran borrowed time and hook rush which I hate. I just want to get that one done though.

    If someone made that change on purpose, then they deserve a raise. Next time they should go far trophies like Power Moves, Taking one for the team (the Bill one), and the Killer Adepts.

    You could use Power Struggle, Flip Flop, DS or Unbreakable (create an obsession to encourage the Killer to slug or reach Power Struggle's requirement faster), and Tenacity to help with the pallet saves. It'll still suck though.

    Screw the Bill one. I feel bad for people who got it on last gen consoles and now have to do it all over again for current gen. The Huntress one was only nerfed on Xbox and PC because of how stingy Sony is and BHVR didn't take advantage of the PS5 having a separate trophy list to nerf Skilled Huntress (unless Sony only allowed them to combine all of the DLCs under one list instead of having two like the PS4 version).