@nicholas glad that worked for you, a few people are saying that they've tried that and it's not working for them. I've messaged people for further information
@nicholas glad that worked for you, a few people are saying that they've tried that and it's not working for them. I've messaged people for further information
Cancel that, it was the PS4 version. Mine also isn't updating. @blondemagnolia was right.
Cancel that, it was the PS4 version. Mine also isn't updating. @blondemagnolia was right.
I thought so, because many dont know that there are 2 different versions on ps5. first i didnt knew this too :D its a bit complicated with 2 game versions
I thought so, because many dont know that there are 2 different versions on ps5. first i didnt knew this too :D its a bit complicated with 2 game versions
I was initially right, it did update. 4.004.001 is the latest version from today. It could be a region issue, I'm playing the US digital edition of the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is your timezone it could be that you are early
also damn you got a ps5 lucky
Can you restart your console and then do a manual search of the store to get the update please?
I did but it don’t work. On Facebook are many others too with the same problem 😅
One of my friends even deleted the game and reinstalled it but still didn't get the update
OK thanks for letting me know, I will let the team know.
Thank you 🤗
I have the same issue, i can see the dlc in the ps5 store but i can't update the game.
Manually initiate it, that worked for me. Go to the game and select options then update. I think that's the path.
@nicholas glad that worked for you, a few people are saying that they've tried that and it's not working for them. I've messaged people for further information
But it doesn’t work on the PS5 version, only when u download the PS4 version on the game.
@blondemagnolia I've messaged you for further information, thank you
Cancel that, it was the PS4 version. Mine also isn't updating. @blondemagnolia was right.
I thought so, because many dont know that there are 2 different versions on ps5. first i didnt knew this too :D its a bit complicated with 2 game versions
Install new and 4.3.2 no new update on ps5 and manual is the final version still 4.3.2
I was initially right, it did update. 4.004.001 is the latest version from today. It could be a region issue, I'm playing the US digital edition of the game.
https://i.imgur.com/c357tFy.jpg
Not on Series X either. No auto-update, nothing in updates tab, and no new chapter in the store.
Right, can you try to force the update again please?
I restarted my Xbox and it did the update and now it shows the new chapter in the store.
Great, thanks for updating the thread @thesuicidefox