Could we get a crusader for the next chapter?
I just want a excuse to yell DEUS VULT at people for no reason, that and seeing a man clad in armour unsheathing his sword with religious and malicious intent would be pretty terrifying ngl
I just want a excuse to yell DEUS VULT at people for no reason, that and seeing a man clad in armour unsheathing his sword with religious and malicious intent would be pretty terrifying ngl
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah a crusader would be cool, but I dont know if the devs would be up to it. It could create some nasty backlash from religious people.
Plus many peple consider the "Deus Vult" chant a far-right thing.
I don't expect it to be the best do to how the devs are now but hey it'll still be cool