Anyone else find Killer just SO much enjoyable than survivor?
It's getting to the point that playing survivor is just frustrating and far less enjoyable for me. Almost every game the Killer will be a Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger, or a Pyramid Head who runs the typical Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer build with the occasional tunnel or camp into the mix. Add this with potato teammates and you'll never even get close to finishing the generators.
If I'm playing killer, I can take joy in playing someone like Demogorgon, Wraith or Ghostface, who might be far weaker killers, but are so much enjoyable to play since I don't just negate the skill of the survivors by having a bullshit power and if I do down them in a chase, I did it because I outplayed them fairly, not because I stood still as Spirit and forced the survivor's hand to just hope to be lucky.
The only time I'm probably going to play survivor now is with I'm with friends, solo queue is just horrendous going against the same killers, with the same perks, with the same outcome, over and over.
Think I'll stick to my Bubba, Wraith and Demogorgon cuties.. so fun
Comments
So, now survivor mains are also getting frustrated with the game? Dunno if I'm happy because BHVR will have to do something real soon, or if I'm sad because Killer queue times will go up.
If I'm playing solo I only play killer. Thankfully, I've got a few friends I play with regularly and imo Survivor is more fun in that regard.
Solo though? Definitely queuing killer.
I'm not a survivor main, I played both roles pretty evenly but now I'm floating towards being a Killer main. Survivor is just getting frustrating to be honest. Is it entitled to want to have a fun match? I just cannot have that against a Nurse, Deathslinger, Spirit or PH every game who camp or tunnel.
Where's my Bubba, Wraith or Demogorgon players? I love playing against them..
This is not "I find killers fun" thread, this is a "I find Killers relatively more fun than Survivors" thread. It's criticism against survivor gameplay
I mean, I'm kind of the same way. I play both sides pretty evenly, but I'm a Killer main, so I assumed it was the same way with you. Apologies for that. But yeah, solo survivor is kind of rough. I haven't versed a good Spirit or Pig in so long, and the high rank killers I get are all Deathslinger or something, and otherwise I get potato Legions and Trappers (god, those Legions make my brain hurt as a Legion main)
This is almost identical to how I play. Solo? Killer all the way. With friends? Survivor... or KYF if we have 5 people.
Survivors skill? Really playing survivors take skill? Thought it just take Discord, braindead loops or doing gens in front of the killer at his skill ceiling
Oh cool, another Wraith-enjoyer.
It's undeniably more enjoyable to play, and more rewarding. But the amount of anxiety I have when I play killer kinda makes these feelings go away