Can somebody help with exclusive item
I can’t seem to find any information on this. Does anybody know what the “exclusive” item is that you get if you buy the dlc with money? I just want to know what it is and if it’s a skin or something if you have a picture that would be nice
Comments
I think you are referring to "event" items such as the year 4 anniversary med kit and flashlight or the spooky hallows eve flashlight and med kit. You can't get the anniversary items anymore, but you can get the others during October.
When you buy dlc on steam you will have one extra shirt on survivor if you buy ghost face he will have white knife
No I know what those are, but I got on and in the news tab it says “should you purchase a single character via our store, you will not receive the dlc exclusive item”
and then it says
“a binding of kin includes:
Oh wow I don’t think I’ve ever known that. Thanks, I hope somebody on here has a picture of it
To be honest only Kate white shirt and felix another jacked looks somehow good
Here
Thank you very much