Numbercounter for Leatherface faces ?

Is there any counter to see how many "faces" i must collect to unlock the new skins?
I need to kill 25 times Claudette,Jake,Dwight and Meg. But i got no clue how much i have of them. This suxx.

Comments

  • It used to be a secret, at release.
    Devs didn't tell how to unlock the faces.

    Tho, now the info is everywhere on the internet, so I suppose they could give a kill count indeed.

  • No there isn't . it took ages for me to unlock Jake face , as for Claudette and meg you get them supper fast because they're always in the lobby .
  • No, but I wish there was.

    I'd like to have all the faces but I also hate playing that fat idiot. I cba to play him until I randomly get the faces, could be ages.

  • @Rush_b_naked
    No counter, sadly, but the amount needed is 25 kills of that survivor.

  • All I need is Jakeface and I have all the faces. Jake should be seen more often now that he has that Johnny Depp/Antonio Banderas look going on.

  • BUMP

    Since the update, the faces that you havent unlocked are gone. Are the faces still available since patch?

  • boomgagem said:

    BUMP

    Since the update, the faces that you havent unlocked are gone. Are the faces still available since patch?

    My thoughts exactly. Still need Sabo Jakey and Locker Boi's faces. Dr Morel and Meg-a Speedster were easy to get.