Perk idea: Nimble

Quick and agile, you can generate momentum where there is none.

Attempting a medium vault while this Perk is active will turn it into a fast vault.

Causes Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds. Nimble cannot be used while Exhausted.

Comments

  • This actually sounds really good, and doesn't seem overpowered but definitely a perk that a lot of people would run.

  • What's funny is that I made this exact perk suggestion, with the exception that I didn't feel it warranted exhaustion. Just give it a 40 second cooldown without exhaustion.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    This actually sounds really good, and doesn't seem overpowered but definitely a perk that a lot of people would run.

    Question is, would people use it while it provides exhaustion WITHOUT any other effect.

    People did want this as a buff to Lithe.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1784284#Comment_1784284

    Question is, would people use it while it provides exhaustion WITHOUT any other effect.

    People did want this as a buff to Lithe.

    That is also a good suggestion and is definitely debatable, however personally due to the potential it brings to force the killer to miss an attack if they don't expect it means that it should be a perk separate from lithe.

    Despite this I'd be up for it to be tested with Lithe on a PTB.

  • @konchok said:

    What's funny is that I made this exact perk suggestion, with the exception that I didn't feel it warranted exhaustion. Just give it a 40 second cooldown without exhaustion.

    I think it should be an Exhaustion Perk. Being able to turn a medium vault into a fast vault would enable you to make plays and save your skin in situations that simply weren’t possible before. It’s a powerful ability and one that I do not think should be able to be paired with Perks like Sprint Burst or Dead Hard. I also think that giving it an Exhaustion timer will make it less easy to manage and prevent it from being used all the time, as again I believe it is too powerful for that.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    Quick and agile, you can generate momentum where there is none.

    Attempting a medium vault while this Perk is active will turn it into a fast vault.

    Causes Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds. Nimble cannot be used while Exhausted.

    I like it. Also imagine Adrenaline miraculously kicking in as this vault is made, like adding Lithe to it plus the heal! Insta-dc if being perused most likely.