NEW DLC - The Twins
anyone excited for the upcoming dlc - The Twins? or anything your looking forward too...being killer, survivor...learning victors powers ect..
anyone excited for the upcoming dlc - The Twins? or anything your looking forward too...being killer, survivor...learning victors powers ect..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh, I am not too excited about this chapter. From the gameplay I have seen Victor looks extremely clunky.
The thing I am most excited about in this chapter is unironically Charlotte's sickle, it looks so cool.
Yeah same. does this killer come with a new map? I dont remember is she did or not
Elodie's perks look like fun, can't wait to mess around with them. The Twins and their perks are meh, overall they need buffs across the board to be viable (I know some are in the works, but its annoying we have to wait its not being delayed till its ready).
Despite some of the concerns, I’m still looking forward to trying them out and just having fun.
Plus I’ve got build ideas for Hoarder and Oppression.
I'm disappointed we're not getting a map again. I always look forward to new realms or variants added. I'm thrilled with the graphics update but not a fan that it comes at such a high cost. I would rather see one realm updated and a new Chapter map than two realms and no new map.
I'm not, I played them on the test server and they felt extremely underwhelming.
Also, I don't want more perks getting in the way of the killers I am still trying to get perks for just yet so no point in it really just yet.
I'm looking forward to playing Êlode!! Not going to play The Twins till they fix that locker BS that can counter Victor