Oh yes, so recently it's been Squidward on a chair and Johnny Johnny, yes Papa. Omg I wish to rip my ears off hearing the yes papa one. But unfortunately it's been stuck in my head, both of them going around and around.
I haven't watched Beastars since the very beginning of the year, but Wild Side (the op) is still stuck in my head. Not as bad as it once was, but I apparently hum the tune without noticing some times and it usually is my default head music when I am doing basically nothing.
Edit: I couldn't before, but here's some links now.
I haven't watched Beastars since the very beginning of the year, but Wild Side (the op) is still stuck in my head. Not as bad as it once was, but I apparently hum the tune without noticing some times and it usually is my default head music when I am doing basically nothing.
AND THATS CALLED JAZZ what a great op lol! I've had thank u next stuck in my head for a few days just because it's so catchy and fitting for the upcoming new year haha :)! You already know i'm throwing that virtual party and playing that song when the countdown ends
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't watched Beastars since the very beginning of the year, but Wild Side (the op) is still stuck in my head. Not as bad as it once was, but I apparently hum the tune without noticing some times and it usually is my default head music when I am doing basically nothing.
Edit: I couldn't before, but here's some links now.
Anime OP
Official Music Video
There's always one that gets stuck in my head for a couple of day or so
I've been watching Better Call Saul recently and the intro theme has been stuck in my head because of it, not complaining because it's pretty catchy
Rage of Sparta from the God of War III soundtrack. Hell, pretty much anything from that soundtrack.
Blue Monday has been stuck in here ever since I saw the Cold War trailer.
AND THATS CALLED JAZZ what a great op lol! I've had thank u next stuck in my head for a few days just because it's so catchy and fitting for the upcoming new year haha :)! You already know i'm throwing that virtual party and playing that song when the countdown ends
Different World - Alan Walker
This.