Surv in purple ranks = hell
I'm a red rank surv, more than 3.000 hours. Now I'm in rank 5-6, and I can't remember seeing so many campers and tunnelers. Welcome to the hell !!!
I'm a red rank surv, more than 3.000 hours. Now I'm in rank 5-6, and I can't remember seeing so many campers and tunnelers. Welcome to the hell !!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its mostly filled up with newer killers who focus on getting to rank1 too hard without building up the skillset for it. Ive noticed getting moried more in purple ranks too.
while rank is meaningless, with reds being filled with goombas, i've notice purps are people who think they are red, try to do rank 1 moves just to die and DC