Norman Bates, Killer?
Black and white map? Him dressed as his mother?
Wouldn't hurt a fly?
We all go a little mad sometimes.
A boys best friend is his mother.
Black and white map? Him dressed as his mother?
Wouldn't hurt a fly?
We all go a little mad sometimes.
A boys best friend is his mother.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His Killer power and perks would have to all be based around squares.
The Survivor would be Telly from Sesame Street, whose perks would all be based around triangles.
wha?
Oops, I just realized I confused Norman Bates with Patrick Bateman. Silly me.
Oh god bless you lol no not American Psycho! The orignal black n white psycho!
I mean... is he just going to wait until survivors get in the shower?
Or discover "mother" lol
I think a lot of people just look at Norman in the first movie and think he wouldn’t be a great killer-we have to look at the third movie and expand our imaginations -Norman can be a slasher!
I’m just thinking how to differentiate him from Michael Myers as they both favor a kitchen knive?Mother could talk to you of course-The bates house and motel lot would be a cool map.
He should be a survivor.