Why there aren't any notification at the end of the games of how many swf was in the game?
This way we can make statistics and agree or disagree (based on stats) of the devs saying "4 man swf is very rare".
This way we can make statistics and agree or disagree (based on stats) of the devs saying "4 man swf is very rare".
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No good reason has ever been given. I personally would like to know if I lost due to comms or my bad choices. I think less people would be tilted if they knew they got screwed by a team at the end.
I would like to think that if i have two 6's an 8 and a 17 (or even some 2's) then pretty sure thats a SWF