Camping as Freddy
You really must have brain damage to resort to camping with such a powerful killer, and by camp I mean refusing to leave the hook ever.
Freddy has immense chase potential. Gargantuan map pressure. He can do loads of things. He makes this easy game even easier. Yet some people opt to camp the whole game with this monstrosity. And I wouldn't bring it up if this wasn't oddly more recurrent than with other killers in my experience.
God Freddy needs to get this oblivious thing sorted with OoO and BT issues.
Comments
Camping as old Freddy was legit af.
I had a rank 2 Freddy that ran BBQ but only got like 3 hooks total, I don't think he used the gens to travel once. He resorted to facecamping during end game but we all escaped. I was playing solo and 2 of my teammates were purple. I think it had to be the killer was letting a friend or sibling or even their own kid play to derank because I can't imagine an actual rank 2 killer being THAT bad with Freddy.