Who else believes iri head add on for huntress is op
An argument with a friend is iri head alright or is it overpowered
An argument with a friend is iri head alright or is it overpowered
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally Everyone.
With either of the belts yes.
Alone not really.
I consider it alright due to the simple fact that it has the same counter play as if she doesn't have iri heads. I actually like going against iri heads, because of the stress thought. Just my 2 cents.
Iri Head is fine. Annoying, but fine. It's literally just a giant nerf for the sake of instadowns.
Iri Head Build, where you combine it with Infantry Belt, is OP because you can just fling 3 instadown hatchets, which not only lets a good Huntress snowball but also lets a bad one get 3 chances to instadown you.
I don't think "Iridescent Head add on is overpowered" even qualifies as an opinion. At this point it is just a fact.
By itself and no iron maiden it might be ok. But not when it's used with infantry belt, which is always. Edit: and usually there's an ebony mori to follow up 😀
Literally everyone and their mother acknowledges that it’s OP, lol.
The addon on it's own is not OP.
It gets OP when it gets paired with infantry belt. Then it becomes the most OP addon combo in the game in my opinion.
All one shot mechanics are OP. They're the same as mirroring the effect old MoM which gave an extra hit for doing nothing
Everyone. Literally everyone.
Iri-heads is one of the few things that both Killers and Survivors agree is absolutely busted and needs to be nerfed ASAP.
With out any belts from what I've seen it's balanced. With belts particularly Infantry it's busted. Which is why it's either changing or getting removed when they get to her add-ons.
Iri Head is not OP. Iri head + belts is OP.
I was in a match against an Iri Huntress with an Ebony Mori, we got the quad escape, oof
People like to toss this around but that isn't true. I accidentally picked a different purple add on one game with iri head and you know what? It was still a slaughter. I will gladly admit that I'm not even all that good at throwing hatchets either. Players that are actually good at throwing hatchets don't need more than one. It's not just a matter of 2 add ons combined being overpowered. Iridescent Heads are just overpowered. The end.
Huntress is OP.
Of course it's OP. That's why it's a red add on.
Watch some DBZA and learn how to dodge.