Killers who work with sandbagging team mates

This is the second team today where the killer and a survivor work together to kill me, leaving me to die on first hook.

I'm aware there will always be crappy people, but killers who actually get involved in this, why? I would genuinely like for a killer main who is fine with working with sandbagging team mates to give me a reasonable explanation on why they do it?

Maybe you can't win otherwise? Maybe when you play survivor it's always SWF so you don't know how hellish is solo q? What is it?

Comments

  • I go out of my way to kill sandbaggers unless its looks actually accidental.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I go out of my way to kill sandbaggers unless its looks actually accidental.

    I wish I got killers like you in my match. Just got this dwight following a bubba telling him where I was, he hooks me, hits me on hook, and gives the dwight the hatch. Gotta love it.

  • I will kill everyone no matter what.

    Though it depends on the scenario as to why they may sandbag. I've had plenty of games where a survivor does nothing at all and I've thought "the second you get hooked I'm letting you die".

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778514#Comment_1778514

    I wish I got killers like you in my match. Just got this dwight following a bubba telling him where I was, he hooks me, hits me on hook, and gives the dwight the hatch. Gotta love it.

    Sounds like the Dwight was thinking that you did not do anything in game.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778515#Comment_1778515

    Sounds like the Dwight was thinking that you did not do anything in game.

    I did. only 1 gen done, that I did. I did 3 saves (1 suicided on hook, the other 2 kept farming each other like idiots). I got undying and ruin.

  • Not the case. I did everything that was done that game, which wasn't much because the other 3 were useless.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778528#Comment_1778528

    I did. only 1 gen done, that I did. I did 3 saves (1 suicided on hook, the other 2 kept farming each other like idiots). I got undying and ruin.

    Oh, not saying that this was the case. But it sounded a little bit like you were hiding in a locker at this point next to Hatch.

    Anyway, you should have reported those two and maybe even checked their friends lists.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778533#Comment_1778533

    Oh, not saying that this was the case. But it sounded a little bit like you were hiding in a locker at this point next to Hatch.

    Anyway, you should have reported those two and maybe even checked their friends lists.

    Nope, I was trying to finish a second gen at the time.

    Edit: They weren't friends on steam, and I did report in game but it's useless without a recording.

  • I guess most of the times the killer doesn’t even notice and thinks at least kn that moment it was accidental (which also just happens).

    did this as Killer myself, was a 3 man swf sandbagging a random, but the random was a Jane and there was a Jane in the SWF as well and I genuinely thought SWF were mocking each other at that one pallet. The random wasn’t unhooked after that and I felt horrible..

  • The only time I will work with survivor is when I need a rift challenge or something but that's it

  • @Dabihwow said:

    The only time I will work with survivor is when I need a rift challenge or something but that's it

    It's one thing to farm with survivors, it's another different thing to work with them to sandbag a team mate. I don't mind farming points.

  • First, thanks to all killers that recognize these ######### and kill them.

    But, killers that take advantage and team up with survivors to kill the others. I think are as despicable a player as there is in this game.

    Be the killer, be as nasty unmerciful as you choose. Play with ever build , whatever addons you prefer. I can respect that.

    But don't be that cowardly work with a survivor to screw the others piece of #########.

    There is no honor in being that killer.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778549#Comment_1778549

    It's one thing to farm with survivors, it's another different thing to work with them to sandbag a team mate. I don't mind farming points.

    Yeah to be a sandbagger is my definition of what it is to be a A-hole

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Because it makes them salty when I hit a sandbagged survivor.

    And if a survivor sandbags me, I get triggered and sandbag them as a revenge if I get the chance.

    Sounds fine to me. Survival of the fittest. Last to die gets the hatch.

    Seems like you need to learn human decency and sportsmanship.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778650#Comment_1778650

    If all you do is complain about solo survivor being bad, then just don't play the game. Simple. I realized solo is much more fun when you stop caring. Same with killer. If you really want it to be skillful, then you might use this time to git gud instead of complaining on the forums.

    Seems like you're the one who needs to take some time off if you're here complaining about me ranting about solo Q (which is indeed an issue) and stalking my post history. Kinda odd.

  • I'm sorry that happened!Sometimes when I befriend a survivor and lead them to unhook they start teabagging and being rude, and I usually shake my head to tell them to save them. Also, I like to point at the killer when they walk up to me, and sometimes they mistake it for me trying to sandbag and I feel awful about it because I don't have post game chat. It's good to be playful even in serious matches, but being rude doesn't help anyone. I hope your next matches are better and fun! Good luck, bubbale :)!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778694#Comment_1778694

    I didn't stalk your post history. I was in your post history. Aren't you the same guy who was lazy in spirit discussion and the guy who made the "solo survivor is not worth it". Yeah that's you. You do complain every single time I see you.

    Anyways if you take me as brute because I said a few trivial things in the game then you do need to take time off.

    So you came to my thread, because you are salty I didn't want to explain to you something in another thread... Makes total sense.

    If you read this one, you'd notice that it is not about people saying "trivial things in the game". It's about killers working with survivors to sandbag their team mates.

  • If I meet a pallet peggy, I'm just going to let her throw them all down.

    There was a great moment I had in the past several months where a Claudette was hook farming a Nea, so since I had tombstone piece Myers, I stalked off the Nea and tombstoned Claudette at the hook. It was a fun game overall.

  • @Kind_Lemon said:

    If I meet a pallet peggy, I'm just going to let her throw them all down.

    There was a great moment I had in the past several months where a Claudette was hook farming a Nea, so since I had tombstone piece Myers, I stalked off the Nea and tombstoned Claudette at the hook. It was a fun game overall.

    Throwing all pallets isn't sandbagging though, it's just being wasteful imo

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778706#Comment_1778706

    Now you're making up things. I didn't say that I came here to make you salty, and that wasn't my intention anyways. I just replied with no direct negativity to anybody.

    Let's see here: You say I need to learn about human decency and sportsmanship because I don't see sandbagging as a toxic thing. ??? Then you say this is not trivial because it's sandbagging. But you had made it trivial by taking me as rude irl because I didn't agree with your opinion. Or is game behavior and real life behavior the same to you?

    Do you realize that working with the killer is bannable? Which was the whole point of the thread.... killers working with survivors to kill someone else.... and you come here and gloat about doing it... ? Were you expecting me to say something positive about your reply, give you some pat on the back or something?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778723#Comment_1778723

    I didn't expect you to forget the difference between a stupid game and real life when replying.

    I do realize working with the killer is punishable. But do you really think a random killer is gonna let you go and give you a few bloodpoints to send you back to the campfire because a random survivor sandbagged you? Definitely not me. And if it happens to me as survivor, I don't expect them to do the same. Killer is already stressful as it is.

    Unless you got concrete evidence of every sandbagging that has happened to you yet being intentional and the survivor and killer were accomplices then I'm not going to bother saying "yeah it really sucks that you were the most unfortunate survivor in the whole game, i hope they fix it asap"

    Yes, because if I had evidence, the first person I'd send it to you, a random on the forums. Makes total sense.

    You should have stopped typing after the "I do realize working with the killer is punishable". Everything else you added is just not adding anything to the discussion besides your snarky remarks.

  • As a killer if I see intentional sandbagging I'll go for the person doing it. as a survivor I really try not to do it. The only time I did it for real was when I was playing and a Bill did nothing but hide in a locker all game and I knew where.


    sandbagging is BS. but if you're on a team at least try to get things done and work together, don't just hide all game and expect to get hatch.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    As a killer if I see intentional sandbagging I'll go for the person doing it. as a survivor I really try not to do it. The only time I did it for real was when I was playing and a Bill did nothing but hide in a locker all game and I knew where.

    sandbagging is BS. but if you're on a team at least try to get things done and work together, don't just hide all game and expect to get hatch.

    No one was hiding all game. I explained it on the posts above.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778736#Comment_1778736

    No one was hiding all game. I explained it on the posts above.

    I know, I was just talking about the experience I had.

  • I play killer if and I see a survivor wanting to team I most of time just ignore them. I only team if the targeted survivor has shone themselves to be toxic. Aside from that I kill the teamer.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778733#Comment_1778733

    I'm done. You're actually dreaming if you think a killer will spare you if you got sandbagged. @ me when the community is completely kind and the game has been fully balanced and polished.

    Also if you don't have evidence that this sandbagging was intentional bhvr can't do anything about it, so good luck trying to convince them. You're already fooling yourself if you think bhvr is going to read your complaints in general discussions and take immediate action.

    I make threads here to share thoughts with the community, if I want to report I do so on the support page. I make my threads not with the intention of devs seeing it, again, this is a community forum.