Has the ranking system gotten better since July?
I've taken a break from this game since July, but am looking to get back into it again. Around that time, I remember that there was an experiment to have MMR between players led spread, but I read on here that it was largely a fail. I also know that there is now cross-play, so I am wondering how you guys think that affected crossplay. Does having more of a player pool make it harder to reach red ranks, so red ranks are generally now more skilled? Or is the ranked system still just a random assortment of players without any real improvements since I stopped playing, despite BHVR's attempts?
Comments
No it hasnt
It hasn't.
I don't know if it was truly a fail or if smurf squads were crying about actually playing someone at equal skill.
Then showing their screenshots to "prove" it.
I know with MMR the first 10 games were wonky, but then my games were pretty fair.
No it hasn't lol. If anything it's gotten worse recently
Nope, it's just going farther and farther downhill