Anyone else not being able to see exit gates lights from far away?

A few days ago I was on a farm map and I was between two exit gates, they were sortof far away but I could see them both from the same spot and I could see the switch that lights up as a survivor completes it. Suddenly after around 40 seconds, the EGC starts and I see a door open, and the last survivor, a blendette, running out. The door she was at had no lights on, yet when I walked closer all 3 of them clicked on at the same time. Is this a rendering distance problem that I can fix or is it just part of the game?

Comments

  • I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a slim tree or a tile had something in your way but it was so dark you didn't see it, because in a lot of games that come down to exit gate shenanigans I have to wiggle and check both doors closer than you'd think because something was in my way.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a slim tree or a tile had something in your way but it was so dark you didn't see it, because in a lot of games that come down to exit gate shenanigans I have to wiggle and check both doors closer than you'd think because something was in my way.

    nope, I walked in a line directly toward it and didn't have to move around anything, the lights also just popped into existence all at the same time once i got closer.

  • Since you say she was a blendette, it could be that her model was in front of the lights?

  • Personally, no. If I have clear los I can see the little lights.

  • @SunderMun said:

    Since you say she was a blendette, it could be that her model was in front of the lights?

    nope, her model isn't tall enough to get in the way and she had already left. She was in the exit gate doors when I started walking over in a straight line, when the lights just clicked on all at once.

  • Might have just been rendering or something. A small bug. Oh well

    I know, bugs? In MY dead by daylight? No....