How fast does the Shadow Dance add-on set break pallets?
Let's say I have BS w/ Shadow Dance with The Wraith, how fast can he break pallets now? What is the percentage increase?
Let's say I have BS w/ Shadow Dance with The Wraith, how fast can he break pallets now? What is the percentage increase?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is something that Monto would probably do. He's probably already got plans for a video like this.
The best Wraith build is the ultra rare "No bell sound" add-on mixed with the new "ghost" add-on that gives 0 terror radius for 6 seconds after uncloak.
Every survivor interaction has been a pull off a generator for me while using this. He is the new jump-scare king. Sorry Myers but step aside.
As great as jumpscares are, it is my belief that watching a pallet, a symbol of safety and protection, get completely obliterated in seconds as the maniac draws in for the kill will be more intense. Additionally, with Spirit's Fury + Enduring on Wraith doesn't this auto uncloak you and give you a free hit?
Possibly a free hit, I have yet to try that build out myself as I haven't gotten lucky with Spirit perks in my bloodweb.