What's your favorite mod in the forums
Mine are Mandy and rizzo, don't tell the other mods tho ๐
Considering making a mod tier list actually, so I wanna hear your opinions also
Tagged:
Trusted
Mine are Mandy and rizzo, don't tell the other mods tho ๐
Considering making a mod tier list actually, so I wanna hear your opinions also
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NVM they're all s tier :/
Weird
Title: "What's..."
Didn't know mods are robots. ๐
you heard it here first folks
I think Inji has the cutest icon, but I don't really pay a lot of attention to the jannies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edCqF_NtpOQInji.
I only know Mandy talk so I guess Mandy, I never had the chance to talk to other mods.
I.. Don't wanna get banned.
Please don't ban me for saying I don't wanna get banned.
maybe you didn't have a chance to talk to any other than Mandy, but did you have a chance to Mandy to any other than Talk?
Not yet lol