the clown dbd elephant skin

Is this skin going back to the store? I saw an image on facebook and aparently the skin was going back to the store around november - dezember, anyone know something about this?

Screenshot_1.png


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • eventually, knowing the devs its going to be some time before the heat death of the universe but a few days after people would like it to realease

  • I had never been in the store, it was in one of the first rifts.

    since it’s a Community designed cosmetic, I am pretty sure it will find its way into the store at some point, but we can’t really estimate when this might be..

  • Pretty sure it's coming anywhere from December to January.

  • Its supposed to be coming December 14th, alongside the Feng Min Demon Hunter skin. At least, last time I checked.

  • @quentinsimp said:

    Its supposed to be coming December 14th, alongside the Feng Min Demon Hunter skin. At least, last time I checked.

    where Can I see it? like, do you have a link for the post could you please send here?

  • Please don't put links with regards to possible leaked content on our forums, this is explicitly against the rules here.

    Thank you for your understanding.

  • @Mandy said:

    Please don't put links with regards to possible leaked content on our forums, this is explicitly against the rules here.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    sorry

    @quentinsimp said:

    Its supposed to be coming December 14th, alongside the Feng Min Demon Hunter skin. At least, last time I checked.

    and thank you so much friend