Double Bloodpoints? When?
Our lovely @not_Queen stated "in a few hours" which is great because I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow for some reason.
DOes that mean at about 6 cst/7est it is going to drop you think?
Our lovely @not_Queen stated "in a few hours" which is great because I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow for some reason.
DOes that mean at about 6 cst/7est it is going to drop you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Should be 8pm est.
Cool. Thanks!
SOON
In 53 minutes.
Well that's certainly going to be SOON ™ ©
All rights reserved to not_Queen owner of SOON ™ ©
Apologies to the CM named above didn't mean to tag her with that.
Hehe all this soon talk.
spaceballs-when-gt_o_630334.jpg00:00 utc
NOW! GO GO GO!
Well I've played a few games now and I'm not noticing a difference with the BP. Also still takes 20 to 30 minutes to play a match as the killer. Oh and my game just crashed right now while I was waiting hehe.