Steam Ban
I was banned from dead by daylight by steam because I shared the game and my friend banned it, so I banned it together. Will I stay banned ??
Tagged:
Mod
I was banned from dead by daylight by steam because I shared the game and my friend banned it, so I banned it together. Will I stay banned ??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you Steam Family Share a game to someone, any game-wide (or in wider scope like VAC bans) ban they get is given to you as well.
It's right there in the FAQ section of Steam Family Sharing itself. Don't share games with people unless you're as sure as you can possibly be they won't do anything stupid.
EDIT: I assume that's what you meant at least. If you shared it by letting them play on your account + computer the same logic applies. You're responsible for all activity on your account no matter who does it. Steam is very strict on this, even when dealing with claims of account hijacking and situations like that.
We don't discuss bans on the forum, but in answer to your question if a family shared account is banned, then yes the main account is also banned.
If you want any further information regarding your ban, please contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us