please, the game needs a casual game mode

its easy, like others games, 1 competitve mode, with rules and rank system like now (where ppl rushing , camping, etc...) and another game mode casual, where ppl can farm bloodpoints do it what ever they want with no dfear to lose pips and ranks... easy¡¡¡¡

Comments

  • And that will be a dc festival.

  • Wait... people actually play this game competitively? Like, for real? No meme?

  • no, it would split the community, it would split the team into thinking the game with 2 different game modes and 2 different communities in mind; it would increase the problem with smurfs, so thanks no.

  • @Lyfe said:

    Wait... people actually play this game competitively? Like, for real? No meme?

    ask to rushers and campers... maybe they have the answer

  • The game needs to stop being heavily RNG based so people can play more casual.

    I can’t guarantee what happens once I ready up, so it’s kinda of the game itself who renders you with bad/good maps, meta/non-meta perks, ugly survi— oh that doesn’t count. Anyway... just play the game casual, just be ready to lose if your other party is playing to win.

  • @MalEducado said:

    its easy, like others games, 1 competitve mode, with rules and rank system like now (where ppl rushing , camping, etc...) and another game mode casual, where ppl can farm bloodpoints do it what ever they want with no dfear to lose pips and ranks... easy¡¡¡¡

    But... do you realise that even the casual modes in game have in build ranking system, to create more balanced matches?..

  • @LastShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/208766/please-the-game-needs-a-casual-game-mode

    But... do you realise that even the casual modes in game have in build ranking system, to create more balanced matches?..

    Did I miss something... What causal mode did they add

    KYF? that's not a causal mode (some players don't have friends to play with)

  • @YaiPa said:

    no, it would split the community, it would split the team into thinking the game with 2 different game modes and 2 different communities in mind; it would increase the problem with smurfs, so thanks no.

    I can see the Dev team being split... but splitting the community has already happened

  • I guess you would still see gen rush SWF sweat squads and 4slug with 5 gens Nurses in a casual mode. Maybe even more because they expect easier opponents.

    i guess we need better balancing between high skill and low skill.

    and a working MMR. That would be fantastic.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776570#Comment_1776570

    Did I miss something... What causal mode did they add

    KYF? that's not a causal mode (some players don't have friends to play with)

    Let me rephrase that: In ALL competitive games, where some kind of casual mode is present, example: Overwatch, Age Of Empires 2, there is an invisible ranking system, so top lvl players won't be put in the same games as casual players.

  • Understandable

    I get it... I play Overwatch a fair amount

    So DBD could have one along side the "new" MMR system

  • I like the idea, but there's nothing to stop a sweaty killer or 4 man swf from queueing into the "casual" game just to bully. If there was something else added at the same time to discourage that behavior, then sure! (just a thought, but maybe the casual mode could award less BP?)