SPIREH IS SO EASY
Monto streamed blindfolded as spirit with supersonic headphones...he had a bazillion kills during his stream.
nerf pig!
Monto streamed blindfolded as spirit with supersonic headphones...he had a bazillion kills during his stream.
nerf pig!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He also escaped as survivor while playing with his feet.
Please do not compare gods to mortals
And in other news, water is wet.
I agree, with spirit being easy to play we should ask for a petition to nerf pig, she is so strong and overwhelming.
At least look at my add-ons they are all so strong and must be nurfed into oblivion
Yes, all of them are amazingly OP and should be nerfed to morrowind.
Where did "spireh" come from? I keep seeing it.
“Spireh”
I love this.
It's from Tru3talent
He had tough time but considering he was blindfolded ... yeah, there is definitely something wrong with this killer (nice lore, nice char design, but stupid mechanics)
I would say: shame on stridor spirit gamers that don't play blindfolded 😂
Ah yeah that makes sense with the Yorkshire accent.