BHVR, do you really care about dbd?

Or at least try to care?

Watch this video:

https://youtu.be/J6rgZeQ1Zec

That part on Haddonfield really touched me.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

That is not a bug, that's a real INFINITE, which is literally unstoppable even with bamboozle(!)

Why aren't these things designed immediately?! You just have to press the button "place" and modify the window to make it closed.

Is it so difficult? Especially when modders in other games can create entire worlds, even recreate entire games for the devs ( fallout new vegas remastered in fallout 4, with all different voices, models, voices because they couldn't use the new vegas assets because of copyright)

I seriously can't understand how you don't do these simple things. How? It can only be either:

1 Programmers and designers don't know anything about how the game works

2 They do it on purpose

3 They don't know how to program

4 Both 1 and 2.

After this I'm seriously disappointed, because these are not bugs.

Comments

  • They care about all the money they get from skins and the Battle Pass many people buy. Until people slow down on that, I don't think they will care about much else.

  • I'm a mobile gamer and I'll stick around. But everytime I see Haddonfield I tell myself what were you thinking? Too create something so disgusting. Like what? And I don't buy anything I go through the slow grind for Shards and Cells. But please remove it next update I beg of you.

  • I just saw the video and holy ######### even the real DBD devs would never add infinites like that like oh my god.

  • Mobile games are not real games. They're cash grabs. Not everyone has a gaming PC, an xbox or a playstation. Literally everyone has a phone and they want to tap into that market. When BHVR announced DBD mobile I knew it was just to get more money out of their one successful IP. They were probably watching that one Blizcon where they announced Diablo Immortal and thought "That's a great idea. Why dont we do that?". I guess they didn't watch it long enough to see the audience's reaction. It doesn't matter because they probably turned a profit out of it from people buying cosmetics.

    It's kind of ironic. All the points people stated about leaving DBD mobile. Bugs, swf, devs ignoring feedback to pushout more content. It's almost like watching the eventual downfall of DBD in fast forward.

  • Then later in the video he says that the dbd mobile Instagram page blocked people complaining. #########? ARE WE SERIOUS?

  • Mobile gaming....there your issue. Anyway, not going into that.

    DBD is a cash cow, pure and simple.

    They care about PC, 92% of all their fixes etc are for PC...eventually filter down to other systems.

    Console get 7% of their issues fixed...why...again, consoles are simply a money stream, if there is an issue that is console only....your doomed, that isn't getting fixed for a least a year.

    Then you come to mobile...you get the remaining 1% ..and that is mostly just on the $$$$$. Mobile only gets love from the dev's when the cash flow decreases.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    Then later in the video he says that the dbd mobile Instagram page blocked people complaining. #########? ARE WE SERIOUS?

    That's become the thing now. Ever since The Ghostbusters reboot creators learned they can erase any negative comment/review by calling that person toxic. If someone doesn't say anything positive about their product they delete it to give off the impression it is perfect.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1775863#Comment_1775863

    That's become the thing now. Ever since The Ghostbusters reboot creators learned they can erase any negative comment/review by calling that person toxic. If someone doesn't say anything positive about their product they delete it to give off the impression it is perfect.

    Omg. Seriously, oh my dignity