How many cosmetics are available on Meg for you?

Just a question, my friend and I noticed we have differing numbers in the store. For example, my store reads 85 possible cosmetics for Meg, whereas theirs says 81. Does anybody have this issue? We checked and we have the same amount of cosmetics in the store, didn't count tho :/

Comments

  • You have some Rift Cosmetics, which he does not have. At least this should be the reason for the difference.

    EDIT: Just checked it, I have 85 Cosmetics as well. And I have completed every Rift so far.

  • My game lists 84 items for Meg.

    I'm guessing the difference between you and your friend is you have the 3 Prestige cosmetics as well as possibly the Death Garden mask?

  • @Dacrenon said:

    My game lists 84 items for Meg.

    I'm guessing the difference between you and your friend is you have the 3 Prestige cosmetics as well as possibly the Death Garden mask?

    The prestiges don't count for those

  • Rift cosmetics add to that number.