Are you sure about that?

Ehhhm.. What?? ...

HUH?
are you sure devs?
whats the logic?

Ehhhm.. What?? ...

HUH?
are you sure devs?
whats the logic?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd answer if I knew german
you dont need to knew german - just read the facts, the percent and the emblem
Its new, probably bugged.
And if you post stuff like this, provide english translation, not everybody speaks german
in the upper screenshot i unhooked twice and healed 1 ... thats not enough? in the other screenshot i unhooked 1
you can see it in the points.. i got 175% in unhooks..
Yeah ,sure I'll waste time trying to figure out what it says there in german.
Sorry, but I won't be wasting my time.
@DeadByFlashlight as i said, u can see in the screenshot below are less numbers and not so high % like in the upper and i got the emblem.. what should i translate? just use the context... pls
I've been wondering myself if there's something buggy or not as well or the breakdown is more clear than before which makes it look buggy.
I have figured it out I think.
I don't know german but it was very important to know in this case unlike what you claim.
There is a red percentage as you can see there. Most probably, you unhooked people right in front of the killer and the killer downed them again. You lose points if you do that.
Did you farm your teammates?
Edit; unsichere haken rettungen --> insecure hook rescues Google translate... Makes sense.
gg^^ but no i dont,... i dont know why its listed because i dont farm them
Really guys, none of you can take a couple minutes with google translate?
Middle one that says 175% is literally "Saved from the hook". He likely did a lot of saves
However, the -85% is very telling. Translation is a bit messed up, but it's unsafe rescues
If I were to guess, all his unhooks were downed in less than 10 seconds after unhooking. As the system works, you lose TWO ranks of benevolence when this happens, so you end up losing a rank every unsafe unhook you do. He did it so much, the value ended up less than zero, so the system for figuring percentages freaked out and gave us these messed up values.
Anotherwords, this is a guy you don't want on your team because he doesn't take responsibility for the people he rescues.
I am german myself and can understand very well.
Doesnt change the fact that this is an english section
You can't make a post asking for us to answer and then get mad when you didn't provide an English translation. Its not our job to do your work so we can answer your question.
It would be different if you asked anyone who spoke German to answer this but you posted it in a mostly English speaking forum section and got upset when no one wished to translate your post.
EDIT: Keeping it up here to remind me to read more carefully before I post. I see now Roach was not the OP. Either way my point still stands even if its no longer directed at the OP.
@George_Soros THANK YOU and i dont rescued unsafe