Quest hate!
In this thread we talk about quest that we hate, as you can see this is one I absolutely loathe. If you've played enough Ghostface then you know why but I'll explain.
- Spine Chill a direct counter to this, legit I've had people run off before I've even finished the lean animation.
- If Spine Chill wasn't enough of a kick in the balls THERE'S A ######### INDICATOR, why would you give an indicator that he's stalking you when you already have a perk to point this out.
- Add-ons, most of his stalking add-ons are in contradiction to this quest as they are while not leaning in cover, and you have to get a pink add-on just to help you.
So I'm on my hands and knees at this point to beg the devs to change this, it's disgusting how you have to play or how ignorant survivors have to be of your presence to do this.
Thanks for reading my blogpost.
Also what one do you guys hate or even like?

Comments
Yes, I skip this one as well.
Devs will rework this ritual with next update, you will need to expose 4 survivors same as Myers. And rituals that give less than 30k will give 30k.
Yeah, this Daily Ritual is one of the most annoying ones. Most of them are easy like "Hit 4 Hatchets"..."Chainsaw 3 Survivors", which is all really easy to do.
But Ghostface is like Do this, while doing this and then do this...
But, it will be changed:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/269-4-4-0-ptb
It's a badly designed challenge that hopefully will be changed soon. I can give you some tips, though:
I personally wish you could simply pick for which survivor/killer the daily would be about. I don’t wanna play Pig, dammit! Lol.